Tuesday, April 29, 2008

You are invited to watch some dancin


Space tango. Powered by the force of their enormous gravitational attraction, two colliding galaxies known as the Antennae are crushing huge clouds of gas and dust into billions of new stars. This image, taken by the Hubble Space Telescope and released 17 October, is considered the sharpest yet of a galactic merger. The bright blue areas are dense star-making clusters, the pink regions are hydrogen gas clouds, and the orange blobs to the left and right of center are the two cores of the original galaxies. (Photo: NASA/ESA/STScI)


Hey guys,
I hope yall are all doing well. I just wanted to give a heads up about my dancing final. I will be in class from 4-5:30 until I go reset the room and warm up dancing with Lev. Please come to Main 110 (the room between the restrooms and admissions) at 6. Thank you very much! See you tomm
a very nervous and excited Carrie

No comments: